CHINYERE (poem)









There she goes with a face like a gorgeous princess
Her eyes shining like a priceless gem stone
She feels uneasy as my eye pierces her deep ebony skin
Oh what a creature artistically designed by Chukwu Abioma
Her laughter can turn the most hardened solid into liquid
She is an epitome of African beauty
Chinyere nwanyi oma
Your voice sounds like music from an Ugele
If only you know how guys shake at your sight
Then you will be so grateful to God who made you
Oh no! This is not a praise rhyme my treasured Chi
But simple words from a man trying to bring words into life
My soul and spirit craves for you nwanyi oma
I do like to be the lucky man that will stand by you
In your joy and during your pains
Flaunting my broad shoulder to give you the comfort you deserve
With me you will know no pain or sorrow but only pleasure
I promise to be your Ebubedike at any time you need me
Written by Ob Fado

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEE WHAT ANGER CAN CAUSE AND HOW TO OVERCOME IT.

Good News For Rappers (artists)